Auction Results Sydney 11 July 2020
Auction Results Sydney
Comment: Auction Results Sydney
- New Data reveals property prices across Australia have remained relatively stable throughout COVID-19, and that some suburbs have weathered the storm better than others. Bondi Beach is up 7.1%, where as Grays Point is down 5.6% The Ryde area continues to be a sought after area up 11.5%. Suburbs that were located further away from the city or key transport infrastructure were the most exposed to the bleak economic conditions.
- Across the regional areas, the weaker performing markets tend to be non-coastal and often based in agricultural regions where economic conditions have often been tougher due to the drought and bush fires.
- Unit rentals experienced the biggest price drop in more than 15 years in Sydney with rentals down 3.8%. However, house rentals have remained steady with no change, reflecting higher demand for freestanding properties.
- Homes are selling faster now than this time last year, due to fewer listings and more serious buyers out looking. On average a Sydney house took 69 days, compared to 87 days last year.
- The best performing inner city suburb over the last 10 years for houses was Rosebery rising 9.3 per cent annually from $742,500 to $1.8 million. Kurraba Point had Sydney’s best apartment growth, with dwellings increasing from $663,000 to $1.522 million.
Using a Buyer's Agent: A Buyer's Agent can act as a 'middleman' at a time when house hunting has become more difficult. A Buyer's Agent can help by providing a shortlist of properties and arrange private viewings.
Auctions have resumed Onsite. If you are planning on bidding , it is important you have a proven auction strategy and get professional advice.
TBAS® Buyers Agents are continuing to inspect, bid at auction Online and Onsite to purchase properties for their clients. For more details contact us.
TBAS® Property News
Realestate.com.au Auction Clearance Rate
NSW: 72% | Victoria: 76%
Auction Results Sydney 11 July 2020.
Clearance Rate:70% - Sold:7 - Passed In:3 - Withdrawn:0 - Auctions:10
1/12 Boronia Rd Bellevue Hill - SOLD $2,695,000
7.8% Over agents price guide
Unit - Beds: 3 - Bath: 2 - Parking: 2 - Unit size: 111m2
Price Guide: $2,500,000 - Opening bid $2,400,000
Bidders: 3 - Bids: 18 - Last Sold: First time offered
9/55-57 Brighton Boulevard Bondi Beach - SOLD $2,330,000
10.95% Over agents price guide
Unit - Beds: 2 - Bath: 2 - Parking: 2 - Unit size: 80m2
Price Guide: $2,100,000 - Opening bid $1,900,000
Bidders: 3 - Bids: 24 - Last Sold: 23 Feb 2004 $850,000
2A/9 St Marks Rd Darling Point - SOLD $2,100,000
5% Over agents price guide
Unit - Beds: 3 - Bath: 2 - Parking: 1 - Unit size: 160m2
Price Guide: $2,000,000 - Opening bid $2,000,000 (Vendors bid)
Bidders: 2 - Bids: 6 - Last Sold: 27 Jun 2009 $920,000
18 Court Rd Double Bay - PASSED IN $3,300,000 (Vendors bid)
% Over agents price guide
House - Beds: 3 - Bath: 2 - Parking: 1 - Land size: 300m2
Price Guide: $3,300,000 - Opening bid $3,300,000 (Vendors bid)
Bidders: 0 - Bids: 1 - Last Sold: 9 May 2015 $2,710,000
34 Florey Cres Little Bay - PASSED IN $2,675,000
6.6% Over agents price guide
Duplex - Beds: 4 - Bath: 3 - Parking: 2 - Land size: 318m2
Price Guide: $2,500,000 - Opening bid $2,500,000
Bidders: 2 - Bids: 5 - Last Sold: 23 Jun 2017 $2,500,000
6 Fraser St Randwick - SOLD $2,775,000
11% Over agents price guide
Semi - Beds: 4 - Bath: 3 - Parking: 2 - Land size: 222m2
Price Guide: $2,500,000 - Opening bid $2,775,000
Bidders: 1 - Bids: 1 - Last Sold: Not available
8/624B New South Head Rd Rose Bay - SOLD $2,325,000
16.25% Over agents price guide
Unit - Beds: 2 - Bath: 1 - Parking: 2 - Unit size: 71m2
Price Guide: $2,000,000 - Opening bid $1,800,000
Bidders: 3 - Bids: 14 - Last Sold: 28 Jun 2019 $1,800,000
10/493 Old South Head Rd Rose Bay - PASSED IN $765,000
% Over agents price guide
Unit - Beds: 2 - Bath: 1 - Parking: 0 - Unit size: ?m2
Price Guide: $765,000 - Opening bid $765,000 (Vendors bid)
Bidders: 0 - Bids: 1 - Last Sold: 13 Nov 2017 $850,000
210/82-92 Cooper St Surry Hills - SOLD $680,000
1.4% Over agents price guide
Unit - Beds: 1 - Bath: 1 - Parking: 0 - Unit size: 52m2
Price Guide: $670,000 - Opening bid $600,000
Bidders: 2 - Bids: 14 - Last Sold: 22 May 2003 $282,000
33 Hawkesbury Espl Sylvania Waters - SOLD $3,555,000
?% Over agents price guide
House - Beds: 4 - Bath: 3 - Parking: 2 - Land size: 689m2
Price Guide: $? - Opening bid $2,900,000
Bidders: ? - Bids: 24 - Last Sold: Not available
Daily Telegraph: The ScoMo Effect: Driving the Housing Bounce
Financial Review - Buyers Starved of Property are Pushing Prices Higher
The Real Estate Conversation - The Rise & Rise of the Buyer's Agent
Disclaimer: Not all Properties were bought or sold by TBAS® Buyers Agents. The Auction Results Sydney are compiled for research purposes to assist our valued clients in making educated decisions when purchasing property.