20B Tivoli Ave Rose Bay
Auction Date: 23.2.19
Result: Passed in at auction $23,250,000
Price Guide: $25,000,000
Property description: Graced by effortless beauty in both style and setting, this harbourfront sanctuary showcases the combined design mastery of Bruce Stafford and Hare + Klein. A home of unequivocal distinction, every exquisitely crafted space greets you with iconic Sydney views and flourishes of contemporary finesse.
– Views sweep over Rose Bay to Opera House and Harbour Bridge
– Open plan living fused with idyllic terraces and swimming pool
– Private boatshed and deck with direct access to water’s edge
– Indulgent bedroom suites, premier kitchen draped in marble
– Internal entry to four car garage plus internal lift to each floor
Auction Summary: On site auction with a strong crowd of more than 100 people and 6 registered bidders, so we were told by the auctioneer. The auctioneer work hard to try and get an opening bid to no avail, before placing a vendors bid of $23,000,000. Finally, there was a single bid of $23,250,000. After around 10 minutes the auctioneer finally passed the property in for $23,250,000 and discussions began with the sole bidder.
Selling Agent: Ben Collier – The Agency
Need Help Bidding at Auction?
Contact Rodney McLoughlin – Director
TBAS® Buyers Agents
Disclaimer: This Property was not bought or sold by TBAS® Buyers Agents. The information is compiled for research purposes to assist our valued clients in making educated decisions when purchasing property.