Why use a Buyers Agent
Buyers Agents or Buyers Advocates do not sell property and are licensed professionals representing the buyers best interest to secure the right property in a timely manner and at a great price. They are your insurance policy and will definitely save you time, money and stress.
8 Reasons to use a Buyers Agent by Rodney McLoughlin from TBAS®
1. Find a Property Faster - Buyers agents have all the resources at their finger tips to fast track the purchase, including real estate agents, private sellers, developers, solicitors, financiers, etc.
2. Off Market Properties - Buyers Agents have access to every property listed, on and off the market, including private sellers
3. Expert Negotiators - Buyer Agents negotiate properties every day, they know when to offer more money or when the selling agent is lying
4. Independent Advice and Evaluation - The Buyers Agent is working for you to minimise the purchase price. The selling agent is representing the seller to maximise the selling price
5. Exchanging Contracts - Buyers Agents can stop other potential buyers exchanging contracts before you. The good properties usually have more than one buyer competing for them
6. Auction Bidding - A Buyers Agent will bid on your behalf at auction and plan an auction strategy to eliminate the stress and emotional bidding
7. Pre Approval - Home loans typically expire after 3 months, therefore a buyers agent will give you the best chance of securing a property before it lapses and having to re-apply
8. Investment Properties - They will help clarify your goals by asking crucial questions to maximise you return Eg: Capital growth v’s high yield? Which properties will achieve greater capital growth and is it better to buy a property that is positively geared or negatively geared?